Many Many Thanks
By Shari Carroll
Make a variety of cards at once with this fantastic Clear Design set.
Thank You Card
- Load an acrylic block with several Thank You greetings from the Thank You Messages set. Ink with gold and stamp onto a panel of a Cream Notecard. Adhere to the bottom of a Mocha Notecard.
- Cut a strip from a Baby Blue Notecard and affix it above the stamped panel.
- Stamp the small flower image with Olive ink across a thin strip of an Okra Notecard. Affix the strip to the card. Add dots of white to the center of the flowers with a white pen.
- Punch out a piece of a Baby Blue Notecard with a scallop punch.
- Use circle punches to cut out circles from Cream and Mocha Notecards. Layer these onto the card.
- Stamp a small "Thank You" message onto a scrap of white cardstock, trim and mount to the circles.
- Stamp the little heart image with dark brown ink onto a piece of an Okra Notecard and trim closely.
- Add Art Flowers, the heart and a Medium Accent Pearl to finish.
Many Many Thanks
- Cut a Cream Notecard in half to create two cards.
- Cut a strip of a Mocha Notecard and affix to the mini card.
- Stamp the small flower image with brown ink onto a strip of a Baby Blue Notecard. Affix to the card.
- Stamp the tiny "Thank You" message with brown ink across a strip of an Okra Notecard. Adhere the strip to the bottom of the card.
- Stamp the "Many Many Thanks" greeting onto white cardstock. Color with pencils, trim and mount to a Mocha Notecard. Affix to the card.
- Add Small Accent Pearls to the centers of the small flowers. Tie a ribbon to finish.
Thank You Tag
- Create a tag from a Cream Notecard. Use a punch to round the corners.
- Create a small panel from a Mocha Notecard. Round the corners and affix to the tag.
- Stamp the "Thank You" message with blue ink across a strip of a Baby Blue Notecard. Sew the strip in place using a zig zag stitch. Add an Art Flower and a Mediuml Accent Pearl.
- Stamp a smaller "Thank You" message above the Baby Blue strip with gold ink.
- Use a punch to cut out a circle from an Okra Notecard, secure to the tag with a Card Button and a piece of ribbon.
- Stamp the circle "Thank You" message twice, once on a piece of an Okra Notecard and again onto a Baby Blue Notecard. Use a circle punch to cut out.
- Mount the circle greeting to a Clear Circle tag with foam mount tape.
- Finish by adding a tiny Art Flower and Small Accent pearl.
When arranging acrylic stamps on the block to create a background, keep in mind how it will look when stamped repeatedly. Adjust as necessary.
||Small Accent Pearl
||Medium Accent Pearl
||Art Flowers Garden
||ClearDesign: Thank You Messages
||Colorbox Chalk Queue - Chocolates & Blueberries
||Neutral Mixed Notecards with Envelopes
various circle punches, ribbon and sewing supplies